Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job Seeker Services:
UbiJobs offers a broad suite of services to help the Job Seeker prepare for a job search, identify an optimum position, and maximize success once employment is found. UbiJobs helps you fine tune your job skills as you enter the highly competitive job market.
Workforce solutions are available to all deaf and hard of hearing. We walk with you through the entire process of job evaluation and your employment preparedness.
• Workplace Etiquette Training
• Identifying Job and Career Goals
• Documenting Complete Work History
• Developing a Resume and Cover Letter
• Searching for Jobs Online
• Completing and Submitting Job Applications
• Preparing for a Background check
• Practicing Interview Skills
• Participating in Mock Interviews
• Disclosure of Disability
• Job Placement Coaching
We will also help you understand and identify:
• Employer expectations
• Job retention skills
• Soft and hard skills
• Accommodations in the work place
• Self-advocacy skills
• Transportation services
To help maximize your success, the UbiJobs team will also complete a thorough job and qualifications assessment.
UbiJobs offers comprehensive workforce solutions for all employers. We work hard to make sure that employers are prepared to provide an optimal work environment for deaf and hard of hearing employees, to successfully integrate those employees into the company, and match the right job seeker to the right job.
Services for the Employer include:
• Employer/Employee Commitment
• On-site Training and Coaching
• Employer Mentoring, Live and Online
• Interactive Reasonable Accommodation Process Support
• Interactive Social Support
• Pre-screened Candidates: includes employment verification and criminal background check
• Ongoing Support
Additional benefits include:
• Employer tax credit (WOTC)